Workflows and metrics that make it simple to find your best content opportunities.
What is the MarketMuse Inventory?
The MarketMuse Inventory automates your inventory and content audit processes. It collects and organizes your pages for you, analyzes them, and makes them easily accessible. Less manual work for you, more content research, planning, and execution.
Over the last six months, we’ve seen a 20% to 30% increase in leads coming through organic traffic.
Content metrics you can’t get from any other platform.
Our AI-powered metrics are designed to help you find your best content opportunities, prioritize them, and surgically execute against them.
Your entire site at your fingertips.
Our AI-Stackable filters that make content research fast and easy for everyone. Drill down into any part of your site or topic and quickly find opportunities for goal-crushing content plans. metrics are designed to help you find your best content opportunities, prioritize them, and surgically execute against them.
Understand your potential ROI for any topic.
Never create new content or optimize a page without understanding the potential traffic increase and dollar value your work will create.
Collaborate with your team.
Organize your topics into easily accessed Plans. Assign topics to team members, add notes, set due dates, and track publication.
Automated, up-to-date inventories
with no manual work for you.
No more manual site crawls and frankensteining datasets from different tools. MarketMuse Inventories are done-for-you from the start and are updated regularly so you’re always making decisions based on fresh data.
No site is too big or small to have a MarketMuse Inventory.
Whether you have one page or tens of thousands, MarketMuse can build your inventory, analyze your site and topics, and continually update it with fresh insights. Have a small site? Add topics to your inventory and chart a path for growth.
- Our proprietary AI analyzes your inventory, assessing the breadth and depth of topical coverage on each page.
- We assign all of your pages and their related topics an Authority Score and a Personalized Difficulty score.
- Start your research and planning. Easily slice and dice your inventory using stackable filters or build dashboards that surface opportunities for you.
- Use the MarketMuse Applications to do deeper research into a specific topic.
- Sort your best opportunities into Content Plans.
- Order Content Briefs.