Skip to Content
Content Briefs

Give your writers everything they need to knock your content out on the first draft, not the third rewrite.

MarketMuse Content Brief Editor view
Easily visible research that uncovers both marketing journeys and intent to develop richer strategies for content.
Jonti Bolles, CEO

Make great results an expectation, not a surprise

90% of content gets no search traffic. MarketMuse Content Briefs put you in the other 10%. Publish comprehensive content confidently without feeling like you’re leaving something on the table.

MarketMuse Content Brief outline view

Stop paying writers to guess

Give your writers the structure, related topics, questions to answer and linking suggestions they need to write great content with minimal guidance. Assign our briefs to your writers and know what you’ll get back.

MarketMuse brief Executive Summary of important user Questions

Button up your briefing process

Use our thorough, repeatable, and data-backed process for building high-quality briefs in 30 minutes or less.

MarketMuse Content Brief subheading creation screen

Write with topics, not keywords

MarketMuse analyzes natural language – not keywords – to show you how to write naturally on any topic. Never subject your readers to keyword-stuffed content again.

Write like an expert while sounding like yourself

Most content brief solutions analyze the top 10-30 results on a Google SERP and show you how to be like them. Our AI analyzes 100s to 1000s of pages to build topic models so you can write like an expert, not a copycat.

Your Content Brief

Target Content Score. Objectively measure content comprehensiveness and know that your content is the best on any topic.
Subheading Suggestions. Structure your content to ensure you include the most important subsections.
Questions to Answer. Learn your audience’s burning questions so you can give the best answers.
Related Topics. Analyze tens of thousands of pages on your topic in minutes so you can write like an expert.
Internal Linking. Connect your content to other relevant pages on your domain and build topic clusters.
External Linking. Link to authoritative, but non-competitive sources to establish your credibility.

How it works

  1. We take your direction on a topic or keyword to create or optimize a piece of content around.
  2. You assign an overall layout to the document by outlining your subheading structure.
  3. Our proprietary topic modeling technology analyzes tens of thousands of pages on your topic and all of the subheadings in just minutes.
  4. You can edit our suggestions, hide things that you don’t like, add comments and get it prepped for writing.
  5. Use the shareable link in your file to get a writer in with no account.
  6. Your writer does their work directly in the Brief, getting scored against the suggestions as they go!

Writing your own briefs
is so last eon.