Make Content Your
The AI Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform
that transforms how you research, plan and craft your content.
Unlock your content opportunities.
Leading brands create better content with MarketMuse
How MarketMuse Helps You Outrank Competition
Double Your Content’s Performance
Optimize your existing content to rank higher for more keywords and improve audience engagement.
Find High Potential Opportunities
Find gaps and opportunities for new content creation prioritized according to their probable impact.
Write High Quality Content Faster
Optimize live with our built-in editor, showing how in-depth your topic is covered and what needs improvement.
Streamline Your Content Workflow
Modernize your research, writing and editorial processes. Give your content team the exact tools they need to create A+ content substantially faster.
How It Works
Our machine learning and natural language processing technology analyzes and compares all of your content to 1,000’s of articles on the topic to show what’s missing.
Content pieces analyzed
Tens of millions of data points are gathered and distilled into actionable insight. Mold your content around what your audience needs and what search engines deem as expert quality.
Opportunities found for clients
Give your writers detailed briefs outlining what should be included in each piece in order to rank well. Analyze your article before publication so you know it’s the best it can be.
Topic placement counts suggested
What's Your Role
Natural Language Processing Techniques for Content Marketing
Here we break down natural language processing into something a bit more approachable and apply it to content marketing strategy. The post Natural Language Processing Techniques for Content Marketing ...
What Are Canonical Tags?
Studies show that 29% of websites suffered from duplicate content issues. This post shows you how to be in the other 71%. The post What Are Canonical Tags? appeared first on MarketMuse....
What’s the Difference Between NLP, NLU, and NLG?
Artificial intelligence is changing the way we plan and create content. It’s also changing how users discover content, from what they search for on Google to what they binge-watch on Netflix. The post...