Your blueprints for helpful, high-quality content
How do you publish great content on the first try?
90% of content gets no search traffic. MarketMuse Content Briefs give you a shot at the 10%.
Publish high-quality content confidently without feeling like you’re leaving something on the table.
Make great results an expectation, not a surprise
Optimizing for search after a piece is written is inefficient.
MarketMuse analyzes natural language to show you how to write naturally on any topic. Receive comprehensive, search-optimized content from your writers in the first draft, not the third rewrite.
Stop paying writers to guess
Without the proper guidance, writers can get creative in ways you don’t want them to.
Give your writers the structure, related topics, questions to answer and linking suggestions they need to write great content. Assign our briefs to your writers and know what you’ll get back.
Easily visible research that uncovers both marketing journeys and intent to develop richer strategies for content.
Button up your briefing process
Use our thorough, repeatable, and data-backed process for building high-quality briefs in 30 minutes or less.
Write with topics, not keywords
MarketMuse analyzes natural language – not keywords – to show you how to write naturally on any topic. Never subject your readers to keyword-stuffed content again.
Write like an expert while sounding like yourself
Most content brief solutions analyze the top 10-30 results on a Google SERP and show you how to be like them. Our AI analyzes 100s to 1000s of pages to build topic models so you can write like an expert, not a copycat.
Your Content Brief
How it works
- We take your direction on a topic or keyword to create or optimize a piece of content around.
- You assign an overall layout to the document by outlining your subheading structure.
- Our proprietary topic modeling technology analyzes tens of thousands of pages on your topic and all of the subheadings in just minutes.
- You can edit our suggestions, hide things that you don’t like, add comments and get it prepped for writing.
- Use the shareable link in your file to get a writer in with no account.
- Your writer does their work directly in the Brief, getting scored against the suggestions as they go!