How to Empower Sales with Content
Webinar | July 22nd, 2020 | 1-2 PM ET
How to use content to create conversations
A study by McKinsey & Company published April 30, 2020 reports that B2B selling has gone digital. The “consumerization” of B2B buying puts pressure on sellers to be relevant. For sellers to be relevant, they need content.
Join our webinar with Jeff Coyle, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer of MarketMuse, Bernie Borges, CMO of Vengreso, and Corey McCarthy, Chief Marketing Officer of Socio, to gain insight on six ways to create and distribute content to build sales pipeline.
- Data-backed trends in B2B buying
- Which content formats buyers consume
- How to get sellers to use content
- How to measure the effectiveness of content used by sellers
- The type of content that’s most effective at generating sales conversations
- How sellers can build credibility with content
- Tools that can help accelerate content delivery
This webinar is best for:
- Sales and sales enablement leaders
- Marketing leaders
- Customer success executives